A Bunch Of Nonsense
Monday, December 18, 2006




Hello and welcome to this Monday evening. Hope that you all had a great Monday. I have finally finished the Christmas ornaments, that I am making. I hope those who are getting it will like them. I think they turned out great. I have also addressed some Christmas cards, that I am giving to a couple of people at work, so now thats done, and all of those craft projects that I have been working on, its now time to clean the office and the desk, I wonder how I can find things, lol. I still need to do invoices for the business and I want to send to our returning clients, a Christmas e-mail. Since I didn't get a chance to do Christmas cards, for that. Oh well there is always next year. And I will try to get a early start on that also. Our weather has been on the hot side, this week, I was hoping to have some cooler weather for Christmas, I don't think its in the forecast though. I still can't believe how fast this year went by. Well I should sign off here for tonight and get those things, that I need to get done, before turning in for the night. I will share the last layout that I have finished with you tonight. I hope that you have a great night and I'll see you here again soon.