Holiday Weather
Friday, December 08, 2006
Oh this weather is really making it feel like the holidays. The temperature is only in the 40's and with the wind, it feels colder. In fact in the morning we had a wind chill advisory. Although I am sure that it won't last until Christmas, but its here for now and I will take it. I should be working on finishing up my Christmas cards, instead of sitting here at the computer. But what can I say. I have gotten alot of them out, just a few more to finish and then I will be all set with that. Tomorrow I am going to decorate the tree, it has been a week since its sitting in the living room with no decorations, so thats on my agenda for tomorrow, along with cleaning and the laundry. Jose bought me this neat thing called wintv2000, its a computer program that I can watch TV on my computer. So has I am typing this blog, I am watching my show. Its pretty cool. Oh tomorrow I want to also finish and make my surprise gift, for three people, I hope when they open it they will like it, I think they are pretty cool. Well I best be getting off here, and get the rest of the cards done, so that I can get some more in the mail. So I will close this for now.
Have a good night.

Labels: