A Rainy Day
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
So some places are getting snow, Orlando, is getting rain. Which by the way we need. So I hope that all is well with everyone her in blog land. I have some Christmas Cards, done and ready to send out, but since I do everything on the Internet, with paying the bills I have not stamps. So I need to stop at the post office tomorrow and pick some up. I still have some to finish up, but it shouldn't take me that long to finish what I have left. I still need to come up with something for the business as in a Christmas card, I will work on that this weekend. The computer seems to be running okay for now at least. I will keep by fingers crossed that I have fixed the problem. I can not believe that this Friday is the first day of December. I still haven't started decorating for the holidays yet, I want to do that this weekend. I am not putting alot up this year, as the first of the year, they will be starting on the addition to our house, so Jose doesn't want to have to put it up and then take it down, I know, sounds crazy, but thats him. Oh I have some good news, I posted for a position at the hotel where I work, and I got the position, I will start that position January 2, 2007. I am excited, as this is a new challenge for me, and I different aspect of the banquets department, I can't wait to start the challenge. Well I am going to close and work some more on the Christmas cards, so see you all here again soon.
Have a great night.

Labels: