Cold In Orlando
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Brrrr its cold here. I don't think the temperature got above 50 today, but thats okay, I love the weather like this, at least there is no snow. They are even saying that next week is going to be cold here also, thats good, then it will really feel like the holidays are here in Florida. We don't have alot planned for Thanksgiving, Jose's cousin will be joining us for dinner. I will watch the parade on TV and start cooking the turkey. I will do the shopping for all that tomorrow. I have just downlaoded the new version of bearshare, I am not sure if I like it, I can't find some songs and artist, that I like. Oh well I'll see how it works more later. Today we worked on painting our bedroom, its all painted, now we have to work on the molding and painting the trim, and placing the furniture where we want it. I told the curtains and the scarf to the dry cleaners, today, they will be ready on Tuesday. I really haven't had time to work on my Christmas cards, and soon it will be time to send them out. I better get on the ball. I'll work on them next week as its really slow at work, and I only have two days of work. Man I have so much to do, so maybe I should get off here and start some of the projects. Today I bought the December issue of Creating Keepsakes, there are some pretty good articles in it. I haven't read alot of it, but what I have they are pretty good. Well I think its time to sign off, for tonight. I will update more at a later time. I almost forgot, I wanted to share a laout that I finally finished. I still have a few more to finish and will share soon. Okay, blogger is not letting share the layout, so I'll try again later.
Have a good night.


Finally blogger posted it.

Labels: