Tidbits
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Hello and welcome to this beautiful fall afternoon. Where has the weekend gone to. We have been remolding out bathroom all day. So that took most of our weekend. Beisdes making two trips to home depot, for a medicine cabinet, as the first one didin't open like our old one. So now the new is up. We still have some painting, and I still have the stencling to do for the border, we should be all done this week. I hope. While surfing the web last night I came across a cool site for those who enjoys reading its call ebooks.
Click here
  • E-Books

  • I have included the link, there are some good books, I am going to wait till I get to work tomorrow and print some off, as my printer at work is faster and its a laser. I have also included the link on the left hand side of my page. If you want to check it out at a later time. Its amazing what you can find on the web. I was looking for a different template for holiday blogs, but didn't get far as I found the e-books web site. I have also finished the thanksgiving header for my blog, although I am going to wait a couple of more days before putting it on here. So stayed tuned for that. As for the template, I have a couple that I found today, so I will try them and see if they work, if so, stayed tuned for that. I think that I am going to close this for now, as I want to download a couple of more songs to my IPOD and update the Palm for the work week, and continue working on printing out some of my Christmas cards. So see you all here again soon.

    Labels:

     
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    | Permalink|


    1 Comments:


    At 6:48 PM, Blogger AngelDust

    The new header looks greart, did you ever try to leave a comment on mine lately as it works?
    Mom