So Little Time
Thursday, October 26, 2006
I have so much that I want to get done, but there seems like there is so little time, when I get home. First there is the cooking of dinner, cleaning up afterwards. Then there are bills to pay, which I am done for this month on those, but they will return again next month. After all this is done, there is so little time left, to do what I want to do. Well I did finish making my Thanksgiving Cards, and even created cute envelopes to go with them. I have a project for work, that I still have to finish, I have it all entered, now just waiting for the invitation to come in, so that it can be added to what I did, and then there is the coping of it. I will take it to work, tomorrow and have it proofed. So most of that is done. I have also been getting my green card stock ready for my christmas cards, although I still haven't decided on which on to use yet. But at least the card stock is cut and ready.

Our weather today was humid, what happened to our cool weather, I want it back. It started out cooler in the morning, and then it warmed up. I was begining to get used to those cooler days. I am sure they will return again one day, at least I hope so. Well its on to my next project, and thats searching for some Thanksgiving graphics, so that I can create a Thanksgiving header for my page. So Its time for me to close this for tonight, Oh and I forgot I still have to check the e-mails and update my PDA. So I leave you for now with a few pictures that I took of the sun going down and the epcot ball.

Have a good night!







Labels: