Autumn AKA "CHICA"
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Update on Autumn.
Okay, we took our four legged child to the vet today. And after $98.00 later found out she has a sprained left paw. We are not sure how she managed to do that, but if I know her she was up on the couch and got off the wrong way. So she is not aloud to run or go for her nightly walks for two weeks, and we have to keep her from not running around or getting excited, so that the leg heals. See I always said I have a child. HA HA As for the other child, who thinks he is coming down with the flu or cold, well so far I think he is fighting it off. Lets hope so, I don't need two to take care of lol. Our weather has been great the mornings are nice a cool and so are the evenings. They say the weekend is going to be cooler, lets hope so. Okay, I am going to cut this short tonight, as I have to add some more things into moms web page, so see you all here again tomorrow.

Labels: