"Oh Won't She Be Suprised"
Monday, October 16, 2006
Lets see if someone notices her page changed. LOL I am sure she will. Mom hope you like it, I still have some things to put on it. Its not done yet. Please let me know if you like it, if not I will change it back as I save the other template. Update on our furry child, she is still only walking on three legs, Jose wanted to check to see if he seen anything, but nothing, so its off to the vet tomorrow. Poor thing. I will try and get a photo of her walking around tomorrow, (although she trys to stay off it it may be hard) And I believe that Jose is catching the cold and flu from his cousin kids. Great thats all I need!!!! Well here it is again another late night and I am still up finishing up projects that I have started and can't seem to get them finished at a decent hour. Oh well what can I say. Well I am going to close for now. So may all the angels watch over you all and everyone have a great night.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 3:39 PM, Blogger Barb

Oh yes she is surprised and I LOVE IT But need my songs and the photo slide I had OK will talk to you soon
MOM