Beautiful Fall Morning
Sunday, October 15, 2006
The weather here was just wonderful, our temps started out in the 50's and then got up to about 70, but with a nice cool breeze. Our Sunday was great, we went to church and they had a guest speaker, who was just out of this world, his sermon was great. Then we had lunch at Subway, met Jose cousin at Lowes, and then visited with him for a while. Both of his kids have the flu, and the cold. Poor babies. I only hope that Jose doesn't get it, I am not too worried, I had the flu shoot. When we got home our four legged child left paw is bothering her, she won't walk on it. Jose says he found in her in his catus plant in the morning. So he thinks, she has some thorns in paw pads. I tried looking and got a few that I could see out, but she still won't walk on it. So I guess its off to the vet tomorrow. What a dog? So that about sums up our Sunday. Now I am setting here changing the songs on my MP3 and putting some more songs on my IPOD. Today I bought this wireless thing to use the IPOD or MP3 player in the car. I was already trying it out. It works, great. So its a great investment for me. lol I am still tryng to finish up with putting my blog all back together. But I thing I am going to wait until tomorrow to finish it. I thing I am going to close for now, but I will leave you with some morning sunrise pictures.



Labels: