Cool Nights
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I am loving this weather, the temps have gotten as lows as 60, I know you all say thats hot, but for us it heaven. I love this tye of weather, cool in the morning when I leave for work, and cool in the evenings when I walk the dog. Hey check out my new header, yes I know another change. I was really working on one for my moms, and couldn't figure it out, so I created another one, and I was having the same porblem that I was having with my moms. I am thinking how did I get the first one to work, although that one did take me a while to figure it out. So at last I figured what I was doing wrong, and now I have a new one. Check my moms out, she has a new one also, mom it took me a while, but I told you I would get one for you, hope you like it. Lets see what else not much of my homemade pumpkin bread is left, as some one has eaten most of it, I won't say who. (Jose) I have had a couple of pieces, it turned out really moist and delicious. See thats why I like fall and te cooler temperature, I get to use my oven. :)
Well I am going to close this blog for now, as last night I couldn't sleep, so its hitting me now. So see you all here again soon.

"Morning Sunrise"