Full Moon
Friday, October 06, 2006
As I was walking the dog, I noticed that there was a full moon, Its so bight and white, So when I got back you know it I took a picture of it. I am getting so frustrated with my internet service, it takes for every to download anything, I have cleaned up my hard drive and I know that I have plenty of space as I just upgraded that for Christmas last year. So on Monday I am calling my cable company, for the price I pay, it should be quicker than what it is. Cooler temperature are coming our way, they are calling for a low of 65 tonight, I sure hope it does, it then will really feel like fall. Okay I just ended what I was trying to down load on to my moms blog, it was stuck there and not moving, so I am going to close this and go back in and fix my moms blog. Okay I have but my moms blog back together, the way it was, as I don't like how it looked, so I will play with another day, sorry mom, it didn't look right and I didn't like it, and I knew you would have either, I will come up with a new header for you soon. Tomorrow we are going to go to a spanish festival in Kissimmee Florida, it should be interesting, so I am charging the camera, so I can take it with us and take some pictures. Well I am going to close with my picture of the full moon, and I will see you all here again soon.