What To Post
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
I am not sure what I want to post tonight, I thought I had this great post, but now I am sitting here at the computer, which by the way my internet service seems very slow tonight, its seems like its take for ever to get into anything. I have nothing to post. I have cleaned all those home made videos off that I had on here, I still have the pictures to put on cds, which I should do, just in case my computer crashes, which I hope thats not the case, as to why it seems to take forever to get any where. I can not believe that this week is almost over. I hope that everyones Wednesday went well. I have uploaded some more photos into the yahoo photo album this week, you can check them out if you would like. I am also working on a new look fo my blog, yes another look, I am getting tired of the way this is looking so stay tuned on that. You'll never know what it will lool like lol. I am going to close for now, as I have been awake since 5:00am and I am getting sleepy, hopefully I can sleep tonight, as last night I woke up and could not go back to sleep. So hope to see you all here again soon.