Nothing Accomplished
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Can you believe that I had alot that I wanted to do, and you guessed I didn't do any of what I had on my todo list. I downloaded some music, that I want to put on my IPOD. and thats all I did, and here it is Saturday already. That means, today I have alot to do, and I still need to buy a birthday gift. errrr. But one good thing, its along weekend for me. So one extra of something. I still need to burn the DVD of our vacation, and I have one more to make. I also changed the picture of me on my profile and I have been working on changing the pictures on the heading, but that didin't go so well, I am not sure what I was doing wrong, so I will play with more this weekend also. I couldn't get them to the right like what I have now. They just kept going to the center. Oh well there is another project for another day. lol. And now I have this problem that I am wide awake, and I can, not go to sleep. Okay, I think its anough this for tonight, so I am going to try and go to sleep. Maybe I go and make some warm milk, see if that helps. So until later today, I will leave you.

Have a great weekend...... See you here again later......