Its Been A While
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Hello, I am sorry for not updating sooner, but I have been busy with working on my Video projects, as my father-in-law was leaving and I wanted to get them done, I did managed to get two of them done, and I am still working on the one of our vacation in CT. So that one when I finish it I will have to mail to him. It seems like something should always be easy but I was having a problem deleting something from the video that I took, not that I know how to do it, the last one should be easy. I hope. As you might have heard or seen, we have a tropical storm out there and its headed for us. At least for now its a tropical storm, and not a hurricane. I rather have nothing, but I think I can deal with this one, all of these still make me very nervous, after having your roof riped off and hiding in a closet, I guess I will always have this fear for a little while longer. My father-in-law is in Miami until wednesday evening, he will fly out from there back to Peru. I am sitting hear thinking about whats been going on in the last few days, but I am really tired, and not thinking straight, so I think its time to sign off from hear and turn in for the night, I will keep you all posted on the status of the tropical strom, later. So see you all here again soon.
Have a good night