Just My Luck
Monday, August 14, 2006
Well the cord that I had ordered for my camcorder came to day, and you guessed it, its not the right one. It fits in the camcorder but not my computer. grrrrrr.....!!!! So tomorrow I have to call them and get them to send the right one. Well here goes another 3 days, hopefully it will come quicker than the one that came today. I have finally cleaned out the old files and updated for 2006, I know its almost over, but what can I say. Today I spent the day at work on the computer, as I was working in our business center, and not much to do there, but at least it was some hours. I was trying to come up with some new ideas for my page, but what I wanted, I couldn't get it to work, so I have to play more with later in the week. There is something about Orlando weather, we get no rain, lol, other towns today had rain, we got none. Tonight I have started to download the pictures from my memoray stick amd camera. Hopefully by tomrrow I can share some photos with you all of our vacation. But I am getting sleepy so I think I am going to turn in for tonight, so the rest of the download of photos will have to wait until tomorrow. Here is a picture of my Orchid that is blooming now. I love this one, it seems to bloom alot, or I should say more than the others


Good night