What To Post
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Boy I can't think of a title tonight. Or I should say I can't think of anything to blog about. I did clean the house and even washed my car, and did make it to the pool also. It was another hot day, and still no rain, maybe the Naples area could do a rain dance and send some of that rain they are getting to the Orlando area. LOL. Tomorrow I want to clean the inside of my car, as there is sand in side of it, why you ask, well the last time we went to the beach we took my car. So tomorrow morning before the heat, I want to clean it. I also need to start packing, as Thursday we head up to CT to visit the family there. I will try to post to my blog while I am gone, as often as I can. Well lets see, what else to blog about. Well not that my computer is fised and working fine, I had gotten a free MP3 player, when I changed my internet service, but I could never get any music added to it, but now, I have gotten to add music to it, so toight I added some songs to it, and even used it when I took the dog for a walk. These portable music devices are so cool, music to go. Okay I am now just rambling on so I am going to close this for now, hope to see you all here again soon.
Have a good night.