A Fun Day At The Beach
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Hello its a Saturday night, and its getting late, So this is just a short blog for tonight. Today we took Jose's nephew, niece and father to the beach today. We all had a great time, and I am a little on the red side, but if I am lucky it will tan, I hope so. I have taken alot of pictures and a did some videos of the kids and my father-in-law. I will share some of those photos in a later blog. Tomorrow we are off to SeaWorld, so spend the day there. Hopefully the weather will be okay, as today it was really nice at the beach, but tomorrow they are calling for higher temperatures. Well I think I am going to turn in, I just got finished adding a few more songs to my IPOD, so now thats done, its time to turn in, all this fresh air has made me tired tonight. So may all the angels watch over you all.
Good Night