Just Another Boring Post
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Hello and welcome to Thursday. I had some much planned for today, besides work, that is. But here it is 9:30, and the only thing I did get done on my to do list, was to do a little shopping, for some things that we needed and Jose's dad needed. Thats it. Oh well there is another day and a to do list getting bigger. :) Oh I forgot I did do a load of whites and now they are drying. I thought going shopping on a Thursday would be okay, but Super Walmart was packed, and nothing on the shelves. I wanted to go through the pictures that I took this past weekend, but I forgot I am using the labtop, and it doesn't have the memory slot like my desk top. So I am too lazy to night to put the internet cord, back into my computer and turn it on, so I will do that tomorrow, or on Saturday. As I am sitting here its raining, which is good. I started taking the dog for a walk, and it started raining hard, so it was a short walk. But she doesn't mind, as long as she gets to go. Well I am not sure what else to ramble about, and I am sure I am making some one go to sleep reading all this. So thats it for tonight.
Good night!!!!