Eventful Day
Sunday, June 25, 2006
There was alot on our agenda for today, the most important one was to clean the spare room for Jose's Dad, which he will be arriving on Friday. So it will be a short work week for me. As I am taking off to go to Miami to pick him up. At least the room is cleaned and ready for him. After all of the cleaning was done it was time to hit the shower and go and look for that bathing suit. Which by the way I was dreading. I can never find one that I like or that looks good on me. But today was my lucky day. I found several that I liked and even tried them on and got a cute one. So one item bought, then we were on the look out for some summer shoes for Jose, which we didn't find, but he did get a pair of shorts and blue jeans, and I found another bathing suit that I like, so I bought it. So that dreadfull thing looking for a suit today wasn't so bad after all. lol Well this weekend we will be heading to Coral Springs to spend the 4th of July with Jose's brother. I can't wait for the long holiday weekend. I have alot to do this week and its a short one at that, so with that I am going to leave you all and start on some of them that I need to do with the computer. So I will see you all hear again soon.
Have a good night. :)