Good Bye Alberto
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Well I am sure you have seen that we have gotten our first Tropical Storm, this year. They normally don't start this early, but I guess this year will be different. We started to get the rain Sunday, then Monday came and it rained all day, which is good since we need the rain. Then Tuesday at 4:00am, we got the winds and strong down pours of rain, and we even had some hail. This lasted until about 5:30am. I was just about to call into work and tell them I would be in late, after all this rain ended. But needless to say, when it was time for me to leave we were only getting a light shower of rain. So I say good bye Mr. Alberto. Sorry but you will not be missed. I hope that we won't have as many of these things this year. Well in two weeks I will have my father-in-law visiting again from Peru. He arrives the 30th of June. We are planning to take to CT to see his brother, thats if I can find some reasonable price on tickets. The next couple of weekends will be a little busy with us, this Sunday we are having Jose's cousin and family over, (thats if we have nice weather.) And then there is the weekend of picking up my father-in-law in Miami. Then there is the July 4th weekend which we will be spending with Jose's brother, in Coral Springs. So I guess I better get on the ball and copy the pictures that are on my sd cards to some discs so that I can take some picture thats weekend lol. I also hope to have my new blog header up some time this week, I am still working on it. Hopefully it will come out the way I want it, or I won't add it. lol Okay, I must go now, as I am tired and I keep making typos. So I will see you all here again soon.
May The angels watch over you all!
Good Night