Hello
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Come on in and thanks for dropping by. Its raining tonight, which is good since we need it. And there is is Tropical Depression out there, the first of this season. They say its only going to bring us some rain, which will be good. Wouldn't you know the day that I wash my car it rains. Oh well, the car needed it, so wants another wash :) I did get some time to change the picture in my blog and I am working on a new header for it also. I even got some time to scrap today. I will share one with you tonight and the one will have to wait until next weekend. I am still working on one and hope to finish it later tonight. I am running of things to blog about tonight, so I guess its time to sign off. So now I will share with you the lo. Thanks mom for this picture. Hope you like how I did mine.
Good Night all and may the angels watch over you all.