Welcome to Friday
Friday, May 26, 2006
Its TGIF. And its a long weekend. We don't have much planned for this weekend. I have the house chores and the laundary to do. There is a fair this weekend, we may go and check it out. Well here is some good news we are getting rain as I am typing this blog. I hope that it continues to rain some more as we sure can use the rain. Its a nice steady rain too, so it will do the grass good. They are calling for rain this whole weekend. I hope that we get some more of it.
Mom, I read your blog, and you mentioned your scrapblog, sure would like to take a view of it, but there is no name of yet. :D Although I am sure it turned out nice. Hope to have a name so I can check it out soon. lol Well after several complaints about the book that I am reading, I have now found I can not put this book down. It is a really good book. I will have to look into getting some more of his books. I guess its true you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. lol Well I can't think of much more to blog about so I am going to close for so may the angels watch over you all.
Good Night