I Am Back
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Hello and welcome back, its been a few days since my last post. I am feeling better, I still am not feeling 100%, but I am up and doing things again. I hate being sick. I Hope that you are all well in blog land. lol. Lets see if I can bring you all up to date this last couple of days. We haven't started on the addition or adding on to the kitchen, yet. Soon, I hope. We did go and do all of our homework that the engineer wanted us to do, I have the new lights picked out for the ceiling, and the kitchen, I have a few cabinet designs that I am looking into, I have now have it down to three that I really like. Now just to choose the one. This is so hard. LOL. As you all know Hurricane seasons starts June 1st yikes!!
They are saying its going to be worse than last year. Oh well I guess that the benfits of living in the Sunshine state.
I can't believe its already Thursday, and a long weekend coming up. Man where did this month go to. Here is a website a friend gave to me, its called www.scrapblog.com. I have created one tonight, I haven't really played with it, but there are alot of templates, and other fun items to down load. I will work with itmore this weekend.
Well I have a few more projects that I need to get done before I turn in for the night, so I am going to close this for now. So I will see you all here again soon.

Have a good night.