Yikes the FLU
Monday, May 22, 2006
Well I think I have the flu. I have been in bed most of the day today. I also Have this terrible headache. So this post will be very short as I am going back to bed, and try to go to work in the morning. I guess I should count my blessings as this is the first sickness I have had in 2006. So I am thankful for that. Not I only pray that Jose doesn't get it, as he will be in bed for three days as he always gets it alot worse. Well I am going back to bed now, as my head feels like its going to exploed. Sorry for any typos in here tonight, I am not thinking very well. Hope to see you all here again tomorrow.
Have a good night.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

UGH, the flu is absolutely NO fun. I had a stomach virus of some sort last friday, and Matt's dad had it at the beginning of this week. Just as long as it doesn't come back. I think I would rather have a cold over a stomach thing. LOL:) But I would really like to go without either!