Friday Already
Friday, May 19, 2006
Can you beleive thats its Friday already. Man did this week go by fast or at least for me. Work had me busy this week, and next week will be the same, so if all goes well another quick week lol. I not really sure what to blog about, my brain is not thinking now. I am just setting here listening to my ipod (which I need to add some more songs, to it, as the ones on there are getting old) I am also looking through a scrapbook that I pick up today Simple Scrapbooks, there are some cute ideas in it. I have been putting my project book together, just a few more labels for that and now its time to start adding my ideas to it, so that its easier for me to come back to. I finally finished the Video that I was making of SeaWorld, I think it turned out pretty good. So one project done and 50 more to go. ha ha. Tomorrow we are planning one going to the movies, there are a couple of movies that I want to see. I also want to do some scraping. Hopefully I can do a couple of layouts. If not there is another project add to the list lol. Well its time to get into my Pj's and watch my show. So I will close this for tonight and will return tmorrow. See you all then,

Have a good night.