Close Of Sunday
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Well its 9:15pm and this day is just about over and a new day will begin. I am going to make this a short one for tonight, as I think I am coming down with something, I have spent most of the day on the couch, with the chills ( and its 90 degrees here), I also have a stuffing nose and a cough. Boy I hate being sick, when its hot and humid here. I felt good in the morning. I haven't really gotten into the new book that I have started. I will see what I can get at the library tomorrow. So far the authors, that I have been really enjoying are Karen White and Dan Brown. I really can't think of much more to write, well actually there is alot I could write about but I will save it for another posting. As I think I am going to turn in for the night. May all the angels watch over you all and I will see you all here again tomorrow.

Good Night