Rain Rain Come Some More
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Whats that saying Rain Rain go away come back another day, but here is my saying Rain Rain come some more to day. lol Well as you have guessed from this we are getting rain yes rain, and its a nice steady rain. There is also severe thunderstorm warnings out, thats okay, we need the rain. Well this weekend is just about over, man it went by so fast.
Yesterday we went to our local flea market to pick up some bird food, as they have it cheaper there, and I also needed the food that I feed to the baby birds. Oh yea any one want a bird. lol I am feeding 7 more of them. This is it, we have taken away their breeding boxes, so there will be no more little ones.
Today I have washed my car, but now its raining oh well, at least the car is clean for alittle while.
I also have worked on some layouts, but two of them I can not post yet, they will be posted in a couple of weeks. I am working on a couple of more, of them if I finish them later I will try and post them. I have finished the book I was reading and not have started another one. Yes Dan Brown again, for some reasons I like his books, they are interestig and you can't put them down. Well its lighting and I am going to get off the computer for a little while. See you all here again soon. May the angels watch over you all.
Have a good evening.