Ramblings
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Hello tonight I really don't have much to post about. Work was very hetic today, first it started out that I had to park my car so far from the entrance of the building. Thank goodness they had security to pick us up. I guess I am lazy to walk especially so early in the morning. lol Then we have no time clock to punch in and out so that makes more work for me, and since today the servers worked triple shifts, I now have three shifts to put in tomorrow. Oh well more over time lol. But there was an upside to all the hetic mess of my day. A friend from work, asked me if I knew that I could add music to my palm. Of course I didn't lnow that it could hold music. So of course I couldn't wait for the day to end ha ha ha. After she explained how to do it and me writing it all down. And now you have guessed it, I came home fixed dinner, cleaned up the dinner, processed the credit cards, after that was all done, turned on the computer chated with my mom and now you have guessed it I loaded music to my palm. How cool is that. Now I can listen to music at my desk tomorrow while I am entering in the servers shifts and finish up the payroll. I have a ipod, but its hard to a ear plug in and hear the phone if it rings, so this is great. lol. Okay lets think of a new subject. Okay I can't think of much more to blog about, I guess I am just tired so I will leave you all for now and I will return tomorrow with some kind of blog.
Have a good night!