Hello and Come on In
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Hello and welcome back. Glad you could drop by. We had a little more rain today, we still need alot more they are calling for some more tomorrow. I hope so. Well I have finally gotten around to updating my IPOD. At first I deleted what songs I had, as I forgot how to just add. So now at last I have my music back in there along with some other new songs. I will put some more in later, but for now I have some new songs and not the same ones over and over lol. I can't believe that tomorrow will be June 1st. And this starts the official season of Hurricanes. They are saying that this year will be worse that last year. I pray that we don't get any thing. I am thankfull that we didn't get any damage last year. Well its getting late and I have a few more things t finish up before turning in, so I will see you all here again soon.
But I will leave with this photos that I was playing with photo shope today, I still have alot to learn with this software, but it seems interesting and something to keep me interested until I get it right.
So heres what I did today in using this program.