Good Evening
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Hello and come on in, on this Saturday evening. Well there is not much exciting here in this blog land. I have finished loading what software I am going to put back on my computer. I almost forgot to and the software for my IPOD. So last night I installed that and was up until 1:30pm trying to get my music into the ipod. I gave up and tried again today, and this time I got it to work. I guess I was just tired. So now I have some fresh songs added to my ipod. I also added the software for my PDA which I forgot about. When I went to update it for the week and I realized it wasn't there. So now thats there. So later tonight or tomorrow I will update the PDA. Lets see what else did I do today. Jose's cousins kids came over for the day, as there dad had to be at work early, so we watched them, it is always nice to spend time with them. But our weather wasn't nice to day as we had some rain, and they wanted to go swimming, but with the rain no swimming today, maybe tomorrow. We also started to go shopping, as I need to get a bathing suit, but it was raining so hard that you couldn't see to drive, so we turned around and came home. I will go another day for a suit, as I also hate shopping for those. LOL. Well I could go one for ever, but I not want to bore you all so I am going to close this for night.
Good Night