Thursday Already
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Thanks for stopping by, I can not believe that its Thursday evening already. Its seems like this week went by really fast for me, and even with work being so slow this week. Our weather is back to the hot and sticky. I know we are always complainig about our weather, lol. I want the rain back, at least it was cooler, than now. Not much going on here, I just got done paying all those lovely bills that come due each and every month. At least they are done for this month. I need to plan our cook out menu for Sunday. We are having Jose's cousins over. So I really need to think what we are going to grill. I was thinking about salmon. I guess I will decide that tomorrow. I also need to clean out the SD cards for my digital camera. I have four that are filled. So I need to put them on a disc. So I guess that will be my project after I finish here. Two weeks until my father-in-law arrives to Miami. Which we are driving down there to pick him up. There goes my bathroom. lol. Well if I want to clean out the sd cards I better close this for tonight.
See you all here again soon.
Have a good night and my the angels watch over you all.