A New Look
Monday, June 26, 2006
Well as you have noticed I have changed the look to my page once again. I have been working on this for a while and finally got it to work. But since last week I was working on getting my computer back up and running I couldn't finish it. At first I was having problems with getting the pictures to go where I wanted them to the right. So I went and got a book on html codes and started reading about how to align images where I wanted them to go, so at last it has worked, and here is my new look for a while at least. :) Hope you all like the new look. We just watched a great movie tonight. Its called Eight Below. Its put out by Disney. Its one of those movies that I could watch again. I also have started another new book, its the same author that I have been reading Dan Brown. I believe though this is the last one of his I have to read, and hopefully he will come out with a new one soon. Hey mom my orchid is going to bloom again, its the pink one that was blooming when you were here for dads birthday. Are they supposed to bloom again? I hope that its blooms like it did the last time it was beautiful. I still have a few more things to do before turning in and besides my Ice Cream is melting, so I must go before it turns to milk.
May the angels watch over you all.