Ramblings and more Ramblings
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Why is it when I am at work, I can think of a good title for my nightly blog, but when its time to post or I get a chance to sit down at the computer, I can't think of a title. ummmm. Oh well what can I say, I think best at work lol :) I can't believe how fast this week is going. Soon it will be the 4th of July. I have finally gotten to clean all of SD cards for my digital camera. But unfortunely didn't get to save them on a disc, so I have lost the pictures, as they were on my hard drive, and last week I had a problem with the computer. Oh well as the saying goes better luck next time. :( I found some cute shorts and tops that I want to get, now its talking Jose into going shopping as he hates going shopping, but after all it will be my birthday soon so I have a few things on the want list. It is getting close in picking up my father-in-law and then there is the weekend of going to Coral Springs over he fourth. Now its time to start making the list of things that I still need to get done. I have finished up a few of them all ready, so there is much left to do. I guess its time to close this blog for now so I leave you for tonight and will see you all here again tomorrow.
Good Night all!