Hump Day
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Already Wednesday, can you believe it. This week has went by so quickly. I am sitting here coping a cd that I like. And it seems to being taking for ever. I hope thats its coping, and that it doesn't mean that my computer is acting up. I will see after its done coping if it worked. I still have a few more cds to copy before going to Coral Springs this Saturday. Okay I know now that there is something wrong with the cd, as it told me that it couldn't copy it, so at least its not my computer. I will try it again. I am now converting it to my IPOD. Hopefully it will work there. In the afternoons we have been having thunderstorms, today it chased us out of the pool, but I am not complaining as we need this rain. There will be other days to enjoy the pool. Well lets see what else to blog about. Can't thing of much more to I will close for now, so you all take care and hope to see you here again soon.