Home James (JOSE)
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Hello, Its great to be back home in Orlando. Its always fun to get away for a couple of days, but its always great to get home. We had a great time spending a couple of days with Jose's brother and wife. We spent alot of our time in there pool. Hopefully all the sun I got will tan. lol I took alot of pictures and video, with my new toy. I got a new Digital Video recorder, it was fun using it, and hopefully the pictures and video will turn out okay, I will sit down later this weekend to go through the pictures on the cards and the video tape to see how they turned out. I am also using a lap top from my brother-in-law. He wanted me to add some software to it, no, he didn't give me his good one, just his old one to add to it. Its an older model Dell but its cool sitting here on the coach and updating my blog. Ummm this would be a great birthday present, I will have to hint to Jose. lol. Well its getting late, and I am tired so I am going to turn in for tonight. I will update again tomorrow. hopefully with some pictures of our weekend and the 4th of July. See you all again soon.