Please Come In Out Of The Rain
Friday, July 07, 2006
Well thats if you are getting rain, it has been raining here since 2:00pm. I am not complaining, as we can use the rain. As you can see I have been playing with Changing things again on my page, nothing to major, just the background and the heading. I found this cool web site that shows you how to drop shadow and there are other ways to change the heading. So I gave it a shot, it took me a while to get the one that I liked, and I am not sure if I even like the one I have. I may go back to the one that I had. I will see how I like it in the Morning. I have started going through the pictures from the fourth, I stil have a lot to go through and then there is the Video that I want to make for those who where there. But that will have to wait until maybe this weekend. Well I am going to close this as my show is on so I will leave you with a few pictures.
Good Night