Come On In
Friday, July 14, 2006
Hello and welcome, glad you could drop by. Its finally Firday, although this work week went by so fast. I am sitting here down loading songs to my IPOD. I know now how to add songs with out deleting the ones already on there. lol. I have also finally got a chance to take the video from the video camera off and load it to my computer. I had to call JVC, and they told me that I needed a I394 cable, which I had one that I friend had given me for another video camera I have and it was the right size, so I still had it and you guessed it, its fits this new camera. I was having some much fun creating a video. I still have alot of work to do on it, before I burn it to a dvd. But it now off the camera, and now it off to shot the next video. :) But that will have to wait until I go to SeaWorld on Sunday, we are taking Jose's Dad. Tomorrow we are also taking him to the beach, so maybe there I can do a little video of his day at the beach. Okay enough about the new camera. Our weather has been hot and humid, and this week we only got one day of those lovely rain showers. Well I am not sure what else to blog about so I will leave you with a few more pictures of the our 4th of July.


(Jose's Dad enjoying the pool)


(Jose and his brother Alvaro)


(Meet Sharky he is the family Shark LOL)

Have a good night and hope you enjoy the photos.