Hot & Fun Day At SeaWorld
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Hello this Sunday evening. Just got out of the shower after a long and hot day at SeaWorld. It was a fun day, we shared it with Jose's Cousin Hector and family. Although the day was hot, we managed to get in a few shows. The last show of the day was the new Shamu Show Believe. In the middle of the show it started to rain and then it started to thunder and lighting, so they post poned the show for a little bit. But then resumed it in about 10 minutes. We were tired so we headed home. I always say I won't do another theme park in the heat, but I should never say that as I always to them, lol. I am going to close this for now, but I'll share a photo from to day with you, as I havent gone through all of them. Which I took alot, but I like this one.


(The Fernandez Men Hector, Papi, Jose and Adam)
Good Night