Monday The Diaster Day
Monday, July 17, 2006
Okay I am sure you are all wondering what the heck wth that title. Well the day started out fine, went to work, was learning a new job, as for when its slow at work, I will be helping out in our business center. But then I got this phone call, Did I know any one with a truck, why I asked, well you see, Jose thought he would show his dad where they do 4 wheelin and he got our truck stuck, the water was running in side of the truck or I should say it was coming in all directions to the truck. So We called a friend you has a 4x4, but it would not get us out. After about 4 hours of this and in the poring rain I might add. we decided to give up and call A tow truck, which when they got there they said they would not go in there. Why didn't they say that in the beginning. Oh well, so that didn't work. So went home and he called the mechanic that works on my car, who, had a heavy duty 4x4 and disel. So at last the truck is out although there is alot of cleaning and drying up the water. And then a trip to the mechanics to see if all is okay. I did take some pictures of all this mess, as soon as I download them I will share them with you. Men and their toys. lol As for the rest of this day all went well, we are still getting some showers, but thats okay I am home and dry now. Well I want to get up early and make up some of the hours that I missed to day, so I will close this for now. Hope to see you all here again soon.