Another Warm Day
Friday, July 21, 2006
Its another hot day here in Orlando, Florida. Sure wish that we had some of that cooler tempatures we had in March. But I know its summer time and no cooler tempatures any time soon. (: Just a dream. I just got done loading some more songs to my IPOD, now that I know how ha ha. I think tomorrow I am going to spend the day in the pool thats after I clean the house, do the laundry. I want to do some scrapbooking, I haven't done that since my computer crashed about amonth ago. Mom my orchids are blooming again, are they supposed to. One is a funky cooler, I am not sure where it came from. Oh well they are pretty so thats all that matters. Well I can't think of much more to write, so I will leave you with some photos of the beach on Saturday and SeaWorld. Enjoy.