Oh I Hate Summer Colds
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Hello and welcome on this Thursday night. Just a short blog tonight, as I am not felling well, I thought I had gotten rid of this cold, but tonight it seems like its back. And here in Florida to have a cold it sucks. Especially with all this heat, that we have been having, it makes it very hard to breathe, if I can't shake this cold I will call the doctors, to get some antibatics, to get rid of it. Well as fo our weather it has been really hot. I go from my house to work and then back home to the air condition. :) I really want the cooler temperatures, I like those days better. Here in Orlando we haven't had rain in a couple of days, not like the Naples area, seems like they have rain every night. Okay Its time to ge off here as I am making to many typos, thank goodness I got them before I posted. So until later and may the angels watch over you all.

Have a good night!