HOT HOT and More Hot
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Our temperature here is unbearable. I hate this heat. I want the cooler weather we had in CT in the evenings. The couple of days the temperature here has been in the 100's and there has been no rain. And as far as I have heard no rain in the forecast. I have alot to do this weekend, I need to start and make the video of our vacation in CT, as my father-in-law is leaving at the end of the month. I will make those changes tomorrow, and arrange the pickup from the house to Miami airport. But I am having problems with the hotwire cable that downloads the program to my computer, it keeps losing connection with the computer, so I had to order the original one from JVC, as the one I had was a gerneric one. Hopefully it will come soon. I also want to down load all the photos that I took, plus the ones that I have saved on memory stick, that my Nephew took with his camera. I also still have to make the beach Video and the SeaWorld video, man I have alot to do before he leaves. Okay this blog is starting to make me tired just reading as I am typing what I have to do this weekend. I have update my yahoo photo album with some new albums from the fourth of July and a few photos from SeaWorld. If you want just clik the link on the right side that says photos. Well I think I am going to close this for now, as its getting late and I am tired. So I will leave you for tonight. May the angels watch over you all have a great night.
Rochelle