Its Over Already
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Why does the weekend go by so fast and the work week goes on for every. Well its Sunday evening and I have gotten alot accomplished to day. Finished up the laundry and even finshed up my car, it is always good to have a clean car. I also started working on some scraping, which I hope to finsih later this week, even started looking through the rest of the pictures that I took at the beach, and the ones at SeaWorld. I want to start the home movie this week, but I may not have the time. I have alot to do this week and its a short week for me. I still need to sit with the person that is going to the payroll while I am on vacation. Well today we got some rain, in fact its still raining as I am here blogging, the Naples area must of done a rain dance for us here in Orlando. LOL I think I am going to close this for now, I still have a few things to do before turning in for the night. So I leave you and hope to see you all here again soon. May the angels watch over you all. Have a good night.