Rain Finally
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Well today is Sunday and we finally got some of those afternoon showers today. Although we could use some more. It stormed for about and hour today. Well my DV cable still hasn't arrived, and I was planning on working on that this weekend. But that didn't happen. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. Today I spent the day cleaning and the laundry. I really have alot of things that I need to get done with the pictures and videos, before Jose dad leaves. I will start that tomorrow, when I get home. As for other news of the week. They have started the renovation of the hotel where I work, so it is really slow there, and there a few guest staying there, and when September comes there will even be less than now. So my hours have been cut, and I have been picking up hours in other departments last week and this week, I am not sure what the week after that will be like. The last couple days the temps have been in the 100's I hate the heat. I miss the season changes. Again this week the temperatures will be in the 90's. I am going to close this for now, as its getting late and I have to get up early for work tomorrow, so I hope to see you all here again soon.
Have a good night.
God Bless you all.
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
| Permalink|


1 Comments:


At 4:11 PM, Blogger Barb

where have you been seen you on here yesterday but you never answered my messages why are you mad at me?