Accomplished Alot For One Evening
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Good evening to you all. Well I called JVC and they sent the wrong cord. So there are sending out another one, which I have asked the to 2nd day it, as I have to get started on those projects. But for tonight I have done alot. I have downloaded a few pictures, copied some software to share with my newphew in Ct, Updated my IPOD with some more songs. And I have started a new resume, as its really slow at work, and I am not sure if I will have any hours the next week. So its time to find something else, and even more money, if I can find it. I have even started dinner for tomorrow. I have been using my slow cooker and the meat comes out so tender. Tonight we had beef ribs, rice and beans. Yummy Yummy. Tomorrow, we are having a spanish dish, and it is starting to smell really good, can't wait for tomorrow lol. This slow cooker is coming in handy considering I have had it for over 8 years, and have only used it maybe 6 times in that time. But this week it is getting a (cook out). HA HA I wanted to continure on working on the layout of my web page, but I think thats going to have to wait, as I have to get up early for work tomorrow. And I am finishing up a few more things that I have started and would like to get them in the mail in the morning. I will work on my page more this weeked, hopefully it will work, what I want to do, so keep checking for a new layout (I hope ) lol. Well I will leave you with a few pictures of our vacation in CT, Rhode Island and Boston, I think I have a few from each of these, if not then another night.


~Jose and Miriam Sunning~


~Miriam and Papi Augusto

Okay this is not Upoading any more pictures, I guess I'll have to upload some more tomorrow

Have a good night