It Arrived
Saturday, August 19, 2006
At last the new DV cable has arrived. At first it was giving me some problems, I called JVC and they tried to tell me that it was hooked up to the computer correctly, but it only fits in one way, so then I continued to tell them what it was doing and then they said that there was something wrong with the camcorder port, great I thought. So they had me reset the camera and after an hour try it again, and it worked. So I am not sure if there really is something wrong with the port, I will check with a JVC dealer later this week. At least I have want I wanted down loaded to my computer and now let the fun begin. I am finishing up those Saturday chores and later tonight I will continue to work on that project. So I must leave you for now, and go back to those uguly weekend chores. Will update more later tonight.