SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much To Do
Monday, August 21, 2006
And so little time. I have finally got all the videos download to my computer, now I just have to edit them, and the graphics, pictures and the music, and any wording that I want to add to it, and I will be down, but I have three of them to do, and time is running out, so which one do I start first. lol I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, as we decided to go to a wine tasting, which we have never been too one, so this was different for us, but it was alot of fun. I took the camera and go some photos, of all this. I would like to do something like this again. We spent most of the day there, and with the heat, when we got back we were all so tired, that we took showers and a nap. Before you knew it, it was time to cook dinner and then finish up what I had started in the morning, which by the way I didn't get much of that done and had to finish it tonight. So now the to do list is all done, and time to make the other one for this week. I won't bore you all with that, lets just say that it's a long one. I really would like to start and plan the weeks menu out, so far I have Tuesdays and Wednesday planned, now for the rest of the week. Our weather today was cloudy and in the evening we go some thunder showers, which we need and still could use some more, we'll see what tomorrow will bring in the rain amount. Well I am going to close this for now, as I have a few things I would like to get done tonight. So may all the angels watch over you all tonight and tomorrow.

Good Night