Bye Bye Ernesto
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Well Ernesto is over Florida, and what a relieve it is. Its always hard on me, when I hear that there is a hurricane out there. I only hope and pray, that there won't be any damaging ones this year. We are okay here, in Orlando, we only got a little wind, and rain, in fact its still raining, which is okay by me as we need that. So it can rain as much as it wants. Well tonight I have been working on the family vacation Video, I have a few more minor adjustments and run through it one more time just to make sure, its okay, before I burn it to a DVD. That will be my project for tomorrw. I still have two more to do, maybe I'll get a chance to start one of them tomorrow. I also have been looking into some ideas for our Christmas card this year, I know your all thinking its too early. But for me, I change my mind and ideas so much, I need to get that rolling, as before you know it Christmas will be here. Its late and I am sleeping, so I think its time to turn in for the night. I will leave you with a few pictures of our vacation in Ct. I still need to post them into my yahoo photo, well there is another project for tomorrow.