A Day of FUN
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Hello, I was going to blog this last night, but I was so tired. We have this park here in Florida called Cypress Gardens. My job gave us a free ticket for myself and a guest. So we headed there with Jose's cousin kids, for a day of fun, which we all did and by the end of the day the two year old was dragging. In fact Jose had to carry him to the car, as he kept saying his little legs hurt. LoL. He walked the park all day, as his mom had the stroller in her car, and since we have no kids, we don't have a stroller. But all in all they both had a great time. This park is the first amusement park in Florida. Its 70 years old, in fact it had closed once and has just re-opened with new owners. One good thing about it, there is not much of a wait time like the Disney park. Mom you would love this park, there are alot of flowers and even a butterfly atrium. I took alot of photos and some video of this, as soon as I download them I will share them with you all. I have started going through the pictures, today, Jose got a few good shots of the kids. Well now that we had fun yesterday, today is the day to catch up on the cleaning and laundry. Which I am working on now. So I must go for now, so I will leave with a few photos of yesterday. Okay blogger isn't letting me uplad any pictures now, so I'll share them later with you all. Bye for now