Come On In
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Hola and welcome back. Glad you could stop bye. My to do list has been completed for today. I have to say, I managed to get all of it done to day and even had some time for my self. I took the time to get my nails done, which they were in really bad shape. And I have finished buring the dvd's frm our vacation. Now all its left of that project is to copy the pictures onto a cd. Now I am working on the last dvd and its of when we took the kids to the beach with Jose's dad. And then all videos will be done. Now I am sitting here importing some cd's into my IPOD. So when the next long trip I am ready for it. lol. What did I do before I had the IPOD ummmm. Oh yeah the radio and cds in my car. I bought this 3 drawer container today for all my scrapbooking supplies, I think I will start on that tomorrow, I want to make some labels for whats in each drawer. Okay I have finished loading some more music into my IPOD, I now have 433 songs I still have a few more CDs that I want to import into but I'll do that later. I think I am going to finish up the last video and get that out of the way. I also want to up load some photos into my yahoo account before logging of the computer for the night. So I will close for now, see you here again soon.

Have a good night!